Personal data is all information about the personal and factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable person. This includes information and details such as your first and last name, the associated company, your address or other postal address, telephone number or e-mail address, but also IP addresses.
2. VAG website visitors
You can use a large part of the VAG website without providing any specific information about yourself. However, when you visit the VAG website, the following data will be transmitted from your browser to VAG within the http protocol for technical reasons:
- Accessed website
- Date and time of the accesss
- Website from which you were redirected to the current website (referer)
- Browser type and version, operating system
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address
The transmitted data is stored in the form of log files separately from other personal data that may be provided. They are evaluated for statistical purposes in order to be able to improve the Internet presence and the offers of VAG and to ensure the IT security of the systems. The data is deleted when it is no longer required to fulfill the purpose for which it was stored. The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 I, 1 f) DSGVO. The legitimate interest of VAG is derived from the purposes stated in the previous paragraph. The data collected when visiting the website is not used for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Inquiry and registration forms / contact by e-mail
If you contact VAG directly or via the website regarding questions of any kind by e-mail or general contact form, you voluntarily grant VAG your consent for the purpose of contacting you. For this purpose, it is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address. This is used for the assignment of the inquiry and the subsequent response to it. The provision of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. Personal data will be automatically deleted after your inquiry has been processed.
When using the inquiry and registration forms on the VAG website, additional personal data is collected to process your inquiry, such as your first and last name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. The data collected in this process is derived from the respective inquiry or registration form. In the case of the inquiry forms, your collected personal data will be deleted after your inquiry has been processed. In the case of registration forms, the personal data collected will be automatically deleted no later than 90 days after completion of your registration.
The legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 I, 1 a) DSGVO. The legitimate interest of VAG is derived from the sender's consent for the respective purpose given at the time of sending.
4. Existing customer relationship with VAG
In order to provide the contractually agreed service, VAG collects, processes and uses the data of its customers. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties unless you have given your explicit consent or there is a corresponding legal basis or necessity. After termination of the contractual relationship, your personal data will be deleted at the end of the calendar year following the termination, unless longer statutory retention obligations prevent this. In this case, the corresponding data will be blocked instead of deleted. We collect and process the following categories of data in particular:
- Personal data (company name, first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address)
- Contract data (contractual relationship, partnerships)
You can view the personal data stored by us as well as the contract and payment data at any time in your personal login area as well as edit this personal data. In addition, you have the right at any time to request information from VAG about the data stored about you.
VAG regularly sends e-mails to its customers containing important contractual information regarding the services of VAG itself or information regarding the contractual relationship between the advertiser and the website. The receipt of these e-mails can be deactivated by the recipient via the VAG platform at any time. In this case, the contracting party undertakes to retrieve current information on the VAG platform on a daily basis.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 I, 1 a) DSGVO. The legitimate interest of VAG is based on the consent of the contractual partner given at the time of the conclusion of the contract for the purpose of fulfilling the contract. The sending of e-mails to contractual partners is based on §7 III UWG.
Rights of the person concerned: Right to information, correction, revocation, complaint, deletion and blocking. You have the right to request information about whether and which of your personal data is processed by VAG. Likewise, you have the right to request that your personal data is corrected or completed.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that your personal data is deleted.
- You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted.
- You may revoke your consent to the processing and use of your data in whole or in part at any time with effect for the future.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a common, structured and machine-readable format.
- You can also contact our data protection officer in writing with questions, comments and complaints, as well as requests for information in connection with our data protection statement and the processing of your personal data.
- You also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the law.
Contact options: If you have any questions about this data protection declaration or about the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer at any time: Mr. Christian Krösch, Attorney at Law, SLK Compliance Services GmbH, Königsbrücker Straße 76, 01099 Dresden can be reached by phone: 0351 89676360 or e-mail: email@example.com.